ABOUT TIPS ISLAM HEALTH

May 10, 2017

Blue Sky Tag #2 From Eyqin


I want to thanks a lot to sis Eyqin , for tagging me in your blue sky tag. Tapi terlewat sikit post. Sebab busy memanjang. hehe. sorry sis :D
RULES

- Thank the person who tagged you (dah thanks dah) haha
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer

Questions 

1. If someone insults you, what are you doing?
- Honestly, I will turn to be angry. But, I'll try to be patient. Because I know that person will get their retribution by God in this world or hereafter. I am very confident with god promises.

2. What kind of people do you like ?
- People that be honest to themselves and also to me. Not a specious person. Who is infront of me they look good. But, behind me, they talk bad about me.

3. Do you judge a person just from external ?
- No. Because external does not give a real meaning of the person.

4. What is your greatest strengh or weakness ?
- My greatest strengh is.... I also dunno haha.

5. If you could be any age for a month , what age would that be ?
- I want to be 5 years old. Because my family keep busy travelling at that time. I missed that moment so much and hoping it will happen again. InsyaAllah

6.  What strange thing have you eaten ?
-I never eat strange food.

7. Do you have anyone you to go for some advice ?
- Yes. of course my family :)

8. How would your friends describe you?
- They describe I am not very unfriendly with someone who I'm not recognize. But if I know them, I will turn friendly. InsyaAllah ahaha

9. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up ?
- I don't need someone to cheer me up. But, I just like to hear a ballad's song and cheering up song to cheer me up.

10.  What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
- No. I think , I never did the craziest thing haha.

11.  Do you believe in second chances?
- Sometimes I believe. Sometimes I don't. Because something that happened to me between someone which is make me doesn't believe in second chances. (50/50 maybe)

Alhamdulillah. done answering :)
Now, my turn to tag the awesome blogger in this second post. hihi

Blue Tag Sky Challenge to awesome blogger (randomly pickup from my cbox)

1. Shafyqa
2. Fatin
3.Masturah
4. Liena
5. Rasya
6. Syahira
7. Eira
8. Aina
9. Syilah
10. Syara
11. Eva Liana

The question you have to answer is :


1. What is your goals in life ?
2. The best place that you had visit ?
3. Tell me about your hobbies ?
4. Your favourite movie ? ( 5 only )
5. At what time you usually go to sleep at night ?
6. What is the happiest thing that happened in your life ?
7. What genre of music do you like ?
8. Try to imagine, your money in your hand is one million. What will you do with that money ?
9. Your ambition when you was kid ?
10. the memories that make you remember until today ?
11. Who is your idol ?

Happy answering guys ~
To those who answering my question, a big thanks I wish :)

8 comments:

  1. for no 2, I do hope the world is just filled with honesty.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. More blue sky tag answers. The questions seems familiar and to think of it, did I ever did anything crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done this blue sky tag though. But this looks cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you tag! akan di update time cuti penggal 2 ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
This Blog Are Protected By Me . DO NOT OPEN MY PAGESOURCE . Full Designed by -Nur Irdina Zakaria-
...